Michigan Criminal Law
REMAIN SILENT. SIGN NOTHING.
If you face questioning by law enforcement agents, get pulled over by the cops for a traffic violation or drunk driving, or otherwise charged with a misdemeanor or felony under state or federal law, you are protected by the Constitution of the United States of America and are afforded Due Process, period. Our firm can assist you and be your voice defending your rights and personal liberties. Without caring advocates on your side, the criminal justice system can often eat you alive. Always remember, when it comes to crime, neither the prosecutor nor the police are on your side. They'll tell you to "cooperate with agents," or "fess up," it will be better for you; If you take a lie detector test, they'll clear you; If you sign a statement, they'll let you go...IT IS A TRAP... Always keep in mind:
Anything You Say or Do CAN and WILL be USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW
When faced with Law Enforcement Agents, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING and DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING.
CALL THE LEX FIRM ATTORNEYS TO PROTECT YOU
- Drugs and Narcotics – possession, manufacturing, trafficking, delivery, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, prescription, steroids
- Vehicular Crimes – manslaughter, homicide, reckless driving
- Domestic Violence – assault and battery, stalking, PPO violations, sexual assault, elderly assault
- White Collar – embezzlement, fraud, bribery, extortion, identity theft, larceny
- Sex Offenses – rape and other sexual offenses
- Theft and Property Crimes – fraud, theft, burglary, stolen property, malicious destruction of property, writing bad checks
- Violent Crimes - manslaughter, homicide, murder, armed robbery